Thursday, October 23, 2008

ICE9 HP keel





5'9 x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2
The guys at ICE 9 was really nice to let me try the new Mowses formula. Stoked on it! shapes nice. no chunks or ters. sands easy and finishes real clean. It also comes out real nice.

Glass job was Inspired by The Mohican from Global Glassing. I am nowhere near his ability. He makes me look like a bitch :)

I used the board once for a few hours and im very happy with it. Very minimal denting.. you can barley see or feel it. You'll have to look hard :)

Unfortunately the board has to go since I no more room at the new house....

5'9 x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2
HP keel
Glass on Geppys
4bottom 4/4 top
wet sanded gloss
$450
Please email me at ZamoraSurfboards@gmail.com for any questions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you shapers only guys have all the luck to have the guys at Global, Moonlight, etc to does the work
but in the other hand,
boardbuilder has more refinament in the ideas and design overall (concept)
and to prove ultra custom stuff

This is not Ian said...

I am a board builder... I hand shaped, glassed and sanded this board. Found pair of Geppys to slap on these and called it a day... few weeks later I ripped them out in place of some lokboxes.