Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hulling Tuesdays...



Tuesday Morning greeted me with stiff cold offshore winds. I found WJ strolling the line up before the sun has shown its face. I do not know how he did it but I opted to stay in the car with the heater on.

Finally enough light shows to let me snap a few shots. Hand Held shot with my frozen fingers was a treat. Ive never shot here this early. Delightful colors and highlights with a few waves for these guys to slide through.




WJ B&W


JW


LV

WJ




5 comments:

unidentified said...

super fun am.
thanks for pix ian

Vyusher La Kali said...

Gooood eye. Lovin those shots.

FREERIDE said...

That was to much fun. Good crew in the water. Thanks for the shots.

HULLBIRD said...

I am jealous... Fun waves in California all the time...

Patch said...

That was a fun chilly morning.