Saturday, April 3, 2010

BIRTHRIGHT


One of my customers sent me a reply to one of my emails with this link. Honestly I did not even bother opening it. I thought it was one of those "surf" videos again.

It took me a few days to go through my emails and decided .. what the heck, lets see what this is all about.

As I sat watching it, it didnt take long to feel inspired and moved by this short film. Its one of those films that you just try to anticipate the next moment. Its inspiring to see guys like Michael on how they dial in their everyday living... cutting all the bullshit and unneeded things we do.

There are so many things in life I bitch and moan about and sometimes I forget the small things that makes life beautiful.

Sean Mullen captured this in everyway I can imagine. It couldn't be more perfect. 


1 comment:

soulshreader said...

thanks, that made my day